HYDRAULIC WATER BLASTERS & HIGH PRESSURE WATER PUMPS
HPW Hydraulic Power Washers and Water Pumps convert the hydraulic power of a mobile machine into high pressure water. HPW has the world’s best power-to-size ratio. The design is a reliable and compact piston-to-piston structure with no rotating parts unlike traditional water pumps. There are models from 10 to 200 kW with up to 1600 bar and flows up to 300 l/min.
The world’s best power-to-size ratio guarantees easy installation on any mobile machine such as compact loaders, excavators and trucks. Thanks to the compact size and light weight of the HPW pump, it is easy to install anywhere on a mobile machine. It only needs connection to the machine’s hydraulics and to the water source. HPW pumps can also be connected in parallel or in series to gain more water flow.
HOW DOES HPW HYDRAULIC POWER WASHER WORK?
HPW Hydraulic Water Blasters and Water Pumps produce high pressure water using the power from the base machine’s hydraulic system. When the hydraulic oil flow is turned on to the HPW, it starts immediately and the patented technology converts the hydraulic power into high pressure water. Pumps under 1000 bars are also self-priming thus they don’t require any additional feed pumping. The output water flow is linearly adjustable from 0-100% by controlling the hydraulic flow to the pump. Also thanks to smart technology, the HPW can run without water.
Features & Benefits
- World’s best power-to-size ratio.
- HPW Hydraulic Water Blasters and Pumps operate with patented technology with no rotating parts.
- HPW generates high pressure water up to 1600 bar and up to 300 l/min for any high pressure water application.
- HPWs produce water flow even at lower hydraulic flow. The water flow and pressure rate is easily linearly controlled from 0-100% by controlling the hydraulics.
- HPW pumps can be connected in series or in parallel to gain either higher pressure or flow level.
- No emissions
- Can be used with sea water
- Can run dry
- High pressure washing
- Dust control
- Hydro scaling
- Property maintenance
- High pressure water cutting
- Fire fighting
- Water hydraulics
- Hydraulic fracturing
- Robot washers
- Pressure testing
- Subsea & Offshore
Submit Details for Downloads - Brochures / Data Sheets